Taleem al Hadith Sahih Bukhari Urdu Course 2015
Ahadith of Sahih Bukhari, Arabic Reading, Dawah Skills and other Subjects
Interactive Classes with Live Discussions and Group Sessions outside class time to Keep you connected and motivated throughout the course!
11:30 am -1:30 pm EST
Join Fiqh Al Quloob - Part 1 - April & May tuition waived for Taleem al Hadith Sahih Bukhari Thursday students
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Understand the Detailed Explanation of Each Word and the Meaning of the Ahadith!
Gain Ability to read hadith with correct pronunciation!
Learn Skills of Dawah and Dealings of our Beloved Prophet saw.!
Open your heart to absorb the love of Allah and Rasool saw!
Practical explanation to make Ahadith and Sunnahs part of our lives and much more!!
Taleem al Hadith Course Curriculum:
Sahih Al Bukhari [Detailed Study of unabridged version]
Uloom al Hadith [Need & Significance of Hadith]
Live training on holding discussions & becoming a Group Incharge [For students of Taleem al Quran]
Review Quran word to word translation
Registration Fee: $20 US (one time only)
US $12.50 per month
Overseas students 1/3 fee per month, click here for discounted countries
Monthly Fee Payments: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard. Fee payment must be done by clicking the "Pay Fee" link on the student dashboard provided to you.
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Course books are not included in the course fees.
Inorder to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased.
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
2) Uloom al Hadith Urdu Book English Book
Only for students who do not have a set already
3) Word to Word Translation Set Urdu Set English Set
Name: Fiqh al Qulub FQH1 and Sahih Bukhari Course HBM2
Firefox or Chrome browser recomended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
How to Join:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live class
- Attend Group sessions
- Print, attempt and mail in tests & assignments in the time given
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to:
- Speak & understand Urdu fluently
- Read & write in Urdu or English fluently - all materials available in both languages
• Students who have completed or are in process of completing Taleem-ul Quran Course with all its requirements.
• Listeners (in Urdu Courses only) who have an intermediate level of knowledge of Translation and Fehm of Quran and Arabic grammar.
• 11th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Register for the course below