Dawa-e-Shaafi Course 2015
* My iman seems to be getting low
* My salah and duas are starting to lack in spirit
* I feel stressed and overwhelmed by daily situations
* I feel the need for refreshing my iman and knowledge
Do these feelings sound familiar? If yes, join us
Grow in Iman & Islam; Every Lecture, Every Chapter!
11:15 am -1:00 pm EST
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
This course covers all Spiritual, Moral and Psychological problems with Practical solutions to make our lives Stress free, Peaceful and Prosperous.
by: Imam Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah
You will Learn1- How Worship, Dua and Astaghfar is a cure for our mental, physical and spiritual problems.
2- To Grow in Iman and Islam every week after studying one Chapter.
3- Discover how smaller sins are destructing our good deeds, our character and in bigger picture our Life.
4- Become a positive, productive and Allah-Fearing person.
5- Develop those habits which make us an Ideal Muslim and a Successful person.
6- Find Solution to Psychological and Inner problems to live a Stress Free and Depression
The lessons of this book revolve around the theme that the consequences of our sins are not just in the hereafter but we have to face them in this life too
Students will be surprised to know that all our “mistakes” or sins are the chief responsible factor for the problems we face.
Realize the truth about ourselves and stop analyzing & blaming others for hindering our way towards the straight path.
Join and Discover your true self!
Registration Fee: $20 USD
Course Fee: $250 USD
Pay the course fee in 1 payment and get `Dawa-e-Shaafi` book (in Urdu) for free*
*Free Shipping for this book only within US 50 states, Overseas students will pay shipping charges
Payment Plan options: available after registration for those who cannot pay the complete course fee in 1 payment
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Fee Policy on Refunds:
• Full refund: 1st or 2nd day of class
• 50% refund: 3rd or 4th day of class
Course tuition is non-refundable & non-transferable after the 4th class
Students who drop the course and get a refund, will need to mail back the free books sent, or choose the option of the books + shipping/handling to be deducted from their refund
Fee Payment: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard. Fee payment will be paid by clicking the "Pay Fee" link on the student dashboard provided to you.
• Course books are not included in the course fees
• Dawa-e-Shaafi book (in Urdu) is free for those who pay the course fee in 1 payment*
*See shipping info under `Fees` tab
• In order to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
Dawa-e-Shaafi (in Urdu)
Alhuda Online Classroom: alhudatalk.com
Name: Dawa-e-Shaafi Course - TDS
Firefox or Chrome browser recomended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
How to Join:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
Step by Step Urdu Video Instructions: Click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live class
- Print, attempt and mail in tests & assignments in the time given
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to speak & understand Urdu
• Reading & writing of Urdu or English (tests & assignments available in both languages)
• 6th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Listeners are welcome to listen to classes at anytime during the course, no need to register.
Register for the course below