Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016
Monday thru Thursday
9:00am - 3:15pm EST
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Convert to your timezone click here
1 1/2 years (18 months)
Taleem al Quran Diploma English Course - TQE7
Please register to get a free trial at my.alhudaus.com
Taleem al Quran Diploma English Course 2016
Tajweed, Translation, Word Analysis, Tafsir & Fiqh Subjects
Interactive Classes with Live Discussions and Group Sessions outside class time to Keep you connected and motivated throughout the course!
9:00 am - 3:15 pm EST
- Join class Online/Onsite
- Late Admissions
Recite the Complete Quran with Tajweed Rules!
Memorize the Translation of Each Word of the Entire Quran and Understand the Quran directly in Arabic!
Understand the Meaning of the Ayat with Detailed Explanation of Each Word!
Study the History & Circumstances of Revelation along with the support of Authentic Ahadith!
Learn Fiqh Subjects with proof from Quran & Sunnah!
Taleem al Quran Diploma Course Curriculum:
- Al-Qur`an - Recitation and Tajweed
- Al-Qur`an - Translation, Word Analysis & Tafseer [Exegesis]
- Uloom al Qur`an [Qur`anic Sciences]
- `Aqeedah [Islamic Theology]
- Arabic Grammar
- Al Hadith An Nabawi [Prophetic Traditions]
- Uloom al Hadith [Hadith Sciences]
- Al Seerah An Nabawiyyah [Biography of the prophet (saw)]
- Heroes of Islam
- Fiqh al Ibadaat [Fundamentals of Worship]
- Adaab and Akhlaaq [Islamic Ethics and Development of Character]
- Life Management Skills
- Quranic & Masnoon Duas
Course Fee: $1599.00 USD
Pay the course fee in 1 payment, at the time of registration, and get $200 off the total fee!
Payment Plan options: are available for those who cannot pay the complete course fee in 1 payment, please choose a payment plan at the time of registration
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Fee Policy on Full or Partial Refunds:
Only those students who have paid the Complete Course fee, before the course begins, qualify for a refund or transfer
• Full refund: 1st or 2nd day of class**
• 50% refund: 3rd or 4th day of class**
Course tuition is non-refundable & non-transferable after the 4th class
**Students who drop the course and get a refund, the value of any free items sent will be deducted from their refund.
Fee Policy on Transfers to another Al Huda Online Course: Click Here
Payment plan payments: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard, click on the "Pay Fee" link to pay.
• Course books are not included in the course fees
• In order to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Dont need all the books? Already have some?
Books can be bought individually, click here, then on different categories and add to cart
English Juz Set
Word to Word Translation
Course Packages In English (Set Includes Juz & Subject Books)
First Term Second and Third Term
Alhuda Online Classroom: my.alhudaus.com
• Laptop or Desktop Computer <- Recommended method of joining class
Firefox or Chrome browser recommended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
Note: Classes do not work on all devices. On some devices students can listen but won`t be able to take mic, preferred method of joining class is a Laptop or Desktop
How to Join Online:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
How to Join Onsite:
Students wanting to register on campus in Mississauga Ontario, Canada, please click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live class
- Attend Group sessions (take place within class timings every day/5 days a week)
- Attempt and upload tests & assignments in the class time given
- 2 closed book translation tests for each juz
- 1 open book assignment for each juz
- Subject tests and/or assignments (depending on subject)
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to speak & understand English fluently
• Reading & writing of English
• Students must be fluent in English at the time of registration
• 11th grade, 15 years old and up
Quran Reading Level:
• Some fluency is required
• Slow readers welcome (connecting and reading at a slow speed ok)
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Registration for the course is closed