October 14th, 2015
Wednesdays & Thursdays
9:00am - 1:00pm UAE time
Convert to your timezone click here
1 1/2 years
Course ID for Reference:
Attend & participate in class without registering
Ruhul Bayaan Weekdays Urdu 2015 UAE
Quran Teacher`s Training and Tarbiya Course
Interactive Classes with Live Discussions and Group Sessions outside class time to Keep you connected and motivated throughout the course!
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Ruhul Bayaan Weekdays Urdu:
Quran Teacher`s Training and Tarbiya Course
Obtain proficiency in Quran.
Expound on practical ways of implementing the Quran.
Get Trained to Teach, Conduct and Organize Groups/Classes.
Polish Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing Skills.
Enhance Da`wah skills.
Course Fee: $570 USD
Pay the course fee in 1 payment, at the time of registration, and get `Ahsanul Bayan & Husna Akhlaq` for free*
*Free Shipping for this set only within US 50 states, Overseas students will pay shipping charges
Payment Plan options: are available for those who cannot pay the complete course fee in 1 payment, please choose a payment plan at the time of registration
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Fee Policy on Full or Partial Refunds:
Only those students who have paid the Complete Course fee, before the course begins, qualify for a refund or transfer
• Full refund: 1st or 2nd day of class**
• 50% refund: 3rd or 4th day of class**
Course tuition is non-refundable & non-transferable after the 4th class
**Students who drop the course and get a refund, the value of any free items sent will be deducted from their refund.
Fee Policy on Transfers to another Al Huda Online Course: Click Here
Payment plan payments: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard, click on the "Pay Fee" link to pay.
• Course books are not included in the course fees
• Ahsanul Bayan & Husna Akhlaq are free for those who pay the course fee in 1 payment*
*See shipping info under `Fees` tab
• In order to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
(1) Hifz & Tajweed Quran
(2) White Para/Juz for writing ba-mahawarah tarjuma - running translation
To be used for both English & Urdu students.
Already own a White Para set? If the translation space is empty you can use it, if not please buy a new set as writing the translation in the juz is compulsory for the Course.
(3) Tafheem al Quran/ Tazkeer al Quran/ Sahih International
(4) Ahsanul Bayan/ The Noble Quran
(6) Husne Akhlaq
(7) Qurani aur Masnoon Duain Book
(8) Dawra-e-Quran Tahayri aur Tareeqa
(9) Training Course 8 weeks - Hum aur Hamary Bachay (Us & Our Children)
Alhuda Online Classroom: alhudatalk.com
Name: Ruhul Bayaan Weekdays Urdu 2015 UAE
Firefox or Chrome browser recomended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
How to Join:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
Step by Step Urdu Video Instructions: Click here
Registered students will need to achieve the following targets wekly:
Attend live class
Attend Group sessions (once a week outside of class time) Please make a note that in Advance Course Ruhul Bayan which is a Quran Teacher`s Training, Skill Enhancement and Tarbiyah Course each student will be assigned a group and the group incharges will rotate
Print, attempt and mail in tests, assignments & completed juz in the time given
In Ruh al Bayan you will be required to complete this work during the Week (7 days)
Write running translation of One Juz per week, average writing is 3-4 pages of a note book. ( 3 Juz a month) 1 week free to cover up or relax.
Submit written Para and Activity Sheet to group incharge.
Listen to Recitation of One Juz
Listen to Dawrah-e-Quran of One Juz and high light important verses in Quran
Highlight favorite verses in each Rubh of the Juz and write reason of liking the verse
Attend Groups once a week and do presentation of Dawrah-e-Quran and share favorite verse
High light verbs in each Rubh as taught by the teacher in class
Revise Word to word Translation of One Juz of personal notes
Read my Tafsir notes and complete missed notes
Do Hifz lesson and recite in group
Attend all Class lectures and take notes
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to speak & understand Urdu
• Reading & writing of Urdu or English (all material available in both languages)
Regular students who have completed or are in process of completing a Taleem al Quran or Quran Certificate Course with all its requirements.
Listeners (in Urdu Courses only) who have an intermediate level of knowledge of Translation and Fehm of Quran and Arabic grammar.
• 11th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Listeners are welcome to listen to classes at anytime during the course, no need to register.
Registration closed for the course below