Monday, October 3rd, 2016
Mondays & Tuesdays
10:00am - 12:00pm EST
Convert to your timezone click here
Conference Call: 712-775-7035
Acess Code: 206489#
Course ID for Reference:
Attend & participate
Fehm al Quran Conference Call English 2016
Fehm al Quran, Tajweed Level 1 and Duas
Go through the entire Quran with brief tafseer, Tajweed Rules (theory), understand and memorize Duas of the prophets!
10:00am - 12:00pm EST - Group sesions will be held during class time
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Fehm al Quran, Cover the entire Quran, cover to cover in just a few months!!
Cover the whole Quran, Al Fatiha to An Naas, with brief Tafseer!
Practice the rules of Tajweed with understanding of the theory behind each rule!
Understand and memorize Duas from the Quran and Hadith!
Prepare yourself with a good foundation for indepth courses begininng after this course!
Fehm al Quran Certificate Course Curriculum:
- Quran - Breif Tafseer of the Complete Quran Juz 1-30
- Tajweed Rules Level 1 - Theory
- Duas - Qurani & Masnoon (Duas from Quran & Hadith)
Course Fee: $275 USD
Pay the course fee in 1 payment, at the time of registration, and get $25 off the total!
Payment Plan options: are available for those who cannot pay the complete course fee in 1 payment, please choose a payment plan at the time of registration
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Fee Policy on Full or Partial Refunds:
Only those students who have paid the Complete Course fee, before the course begins, qualify for a refund or transfer
• Full refund: 1st or 2nd day of class**
• 50% refund: 3rd or 4th day of class**
Course tuition is non-refundable & non-transferable after the 4th class
Fee Policy on Transfers to another Al Huda Online Course: Click Here
• Course books are not included in the course fees
• In order to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Dont need all the books? Already have some?
Books can be bought individually, click here, then on different categories and add to cart
Conference Call: 712-775-7035
Course Quizzes can be accessed through:
Firefox or Chrome browser recomended
• Sign up at my.alhudaus.com
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live Class
- Attempt all Online tests & assignments online in the time given
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails, taking quizzes, etc...
• Ability to speak & understand English
• Reading & writing of English
• 6th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Listeners are welcome to listen to classes at anytime during the course, no need to register.
Registration for the course