Quran Certificate Course Urdu UAE 2013
Tajweed, Translation, Word Analysis & Tafsir
Interactive Classes with Live Discussions and Group Sessions outside class time to Keep you connected and motivated throughout the course!
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Recite the Complete Quran with Tajweed Rules!
Memorize the Translation of Each Word of the Entire Quran and Understand the Quran directly in Arabic!
Understand the Meaning of the Ayat with Detailed Explanation of Each Word!
Study the History & Circumstances of Revelation along with the support of Authentic Ahadith!
Quran Certificate Course Curriculum:
- Al-Qur`an - Recitation and Tajweed
- Al-Qur`an - Translation, Word Analysis & Tafseer [Exegesis]
- Life Management Skills
- Quranic & Masnoon Duas
Registration Fee: $20 US (one time only)
US $5.00 per month
Monthly Fee Payments: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard. Fee payment must be done by clicking the "Pay Fee" link on the student dashboard provided to you.
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Course books are not included in the course fees.
Inorder to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased.
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
Alhuda Online Classroom: alhudatalk.com
Name:Quran Certificate Urdu Course UAE AQUM
Firefox or Chrome browser recomended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
How to Join:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
Step by Step Urdu Video Instructions: Click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live class
- Attend Group sessions (once a week outside of class time)
- Print, attempt and mail in tests & assignments in the time given
- 2 closed book translation tests for each juz
- 1 open book assignment for each juz
- Subject tests and/or assignments (depending on subject)
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to speak & understand Urdu
• Reading & writing of Urdu or English (all material available in both languages)
• 6th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Listeners are welcome to listen to classes at anytime during the course, no need to register.
Registration closed for the course