Advance Tahfeez al Quran Course, Juz 29 2014
Memorize Juz 29
Interactive Classes with Group Sessions and a Buddy system to keep you motivated to memorize!
Instruction will be In Urdu & English
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Memorize the Complete Juz with Tajweed Rules
- Al-Qur`an – Juz 29 Memorization
- Al-Qur`an – Translation Juz 29
- Groups for revision of previous lessons
- Buddy system for memorization, 3X a week
Registration Fee: $20 US (one time only)
US $15.75 per month
Monthly Fee Payments: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard. Fee payment must be done by clicking the "Pay Fee" link on the student dashboard provided to you.
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Course books are not included in the course fees.
Inorder to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased.
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
Alhuda Online Classroom: alhudatalk.com
Name: Advance Tahfeedh AlQuran Course
Firefox or Chrome browser recomended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
How to Join:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
Step by Step Urdu Video Instructions: Click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live class
- Attend Group sessions once a week (outside of class time)
- Meet with their Memorization Buddy 3X a week (outside of class time)
- Complete the memorization target for the week
- Must have completed memorization of Juz 30 & know Tajweed rules implementation & proper Makharj to join
♦ Please read the Course Pattern by Clicking Here before Registering
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who would like to obtain a Certificate by: maintaining attendance requirements and completing memorization of assigned ayat weekly, please register from the `Register` tab
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to speak & understand Urdu or English
• Reading & writing of Urdu or English (all material available in both languages)
- Completed memorization of Juz 30 with proper tajweed,
- memorization of Juz 30 will be required
- (memorization in progress will not be accepted)
- Students will be tested on Juz 30 during revision sessions
- Students should be able to recognize and implement basic Tajweed rules and articulation points.
• 6th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Listeners are welcome to listen to classes at anytime during the course, no need to register.
Register for the course below
Please note: Only Students who meet the attendance requirements you will be assigned to a Group and Buddy