Monday, October 24th, 2016
Mondays - Thursdays
9:00am - 12:00pm EST
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Held during class time
Convert to your timezone click here
Conference Call 712-775-7035
Access Code # 296479#
Humaira (201) 925-2133
Course ID for Reference:
Attend & participate in class
Taleem al Quran Certificate Urdu Conference Call Course 2016
Translation, Word Analysis, Tafsir & Fiqh Subjects
Interactive Classes with Live Discussions and Group Sessions outside class time to Keep you connected and motivated throughout the course!
9:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Groups: Tuesdays & Thursdays, Held in class time
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Recite the Complete Quran!
Memorize the Translation of Each Word of the Entire Quran and Understand the Quran directly in Arabic!
Understand the Meaning of the Ayat with Detailed Explanation of Each Word!
Study the History & Circumstances of Revelation along with the support of Authentic Ahadith!
Learn Fiqh Subjects with proof from Quran & Sunnah!
Taleem al Quran Certificate Course Curriculum:
- Al-Qur`an - Recitation and Tajweed
- Al-Qur`an - Translation, Word Analysis & Tafseer [Exegesis]
- `Aqeedah [Islamic Theology]
- Arabic Grammar
- Al Hadith An Nabawi [Prophetic Traditions]
- Al Seerah An Nabawiyyah [Biography of the prophet (saw)]
- Fiqh al Ibadaat [Fundamentals of Worship]
- Life Management Skills
- Quranic & Masnoon Duas
Course Fee: $1420
Pay the course fee in 1 payment, at the time of registration, and get $150 off!
Payment Plan options: are available for those who cannot pay the complete course fee in 1 payment, please choose a payment plan at the time of registration
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Fee Policy on Full or Partial Refunds:
Only those students who have paid the Complete Course fee, before the course begins, qualify for a refund or transfer
• Full refund: 1st or 2nd day of class**
• 50% refund: 3rd or 4th day of class**
Course tuition is non-refundable & non-transferable after the 4th class
Fee Policy on Transfers to another Al Huda Online Course: Click Here
Payment plan payments: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard, click on the "Pay Fee" link to pay.
• Course books are not included in the course fees
• In order to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
Urdu Aasaan Tajweed
Classes are held over the phone:*
Conference Call dial in : 712-775-7035 Access code: 296479#
Alhuda Online Class webpage: my.alhudaus.com
Name: Taleem al Quran Certificate Conference Call Urdu Course 2016
Join Through the phone:
* Long distance charges may apply, please check your phone company for charge information
Access class quizzes and resources online:
• Laptop or Desktop Computer <- Recommended method of joining class
Firefox or Chrome browser recommended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
Note: Quizzes do not work on all devices. On some devices students can not access the quizzes, preferred method of taking quizzes is a Laptop or Desktop
How to Join Online Webpage:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live class over the phone
- Attend Group sessions
- Attempt and submit tests & assignments online in the time given
- 4 closed book translation Online Quiz for each juz
- 4 open book Tafsir Online Quiz for each juz
- Subject tests and/or assignments (depending on subject)
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to speak & understand Urdu
• Reading & writing of Urdu or English (all material available in both languages)
• 6th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Listeners are welcome to listen to classes at anytime during the course, no need to register.